Consulting & Training
Our management team has led some of the most challenging utility-scale wind turbine projects in the United States. In addition to project planning and construction, One Energy consults on a range of technical issues for utility-scale wind contractors, engineers, and owners.
Onsite generation consulting services include:
- Balance of Plant Construction
- Full Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC)
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility
- Foundation Construction
- Turbine Supply
- Turbine Erection
Utility-scale consulting services include:
- Project Planning and Optimization
- Project Management
- Owner’s Representative
- Crew Training
- Bid Assistance
- Linear Scheduling
- Critical Pick Planning and Review
- Value Engineering
- Narrow Track Cranes, Crane Travel Planning and Optimization
Tower Rescue and Safety Training
The One Energy team has helped author wind turbine tower rescue programs for various companies and has trained contractors, technicians, and fire departments around the country in wind turbine tower rescue.
To learn more about tower rescue training available from One Energy, contact email@example.com.